yoga classes, 1:1 sessions & workshops
I am a British Wheel of Yoga Teachers Diploma holder, who has been teaching for over 15 years.
I am fully insured and have a DBS Enhanced Disclosure and can offer the following (click for more info)
- Private one to one sessions
- Small group Classes
- ZOOM live stream Classes
- Corporate and Schools Classes/Workshops/Events
Sessions can take place at my bespoke studio near Bury St Edmunds, your home or place of work or at the self centre.
I am also available to teach yoga in London.
benefits of yoga
Yoga has been around for thousands of years & its benefits are well documented, in my view here are the main 4:
- Improved strength & muscle tone
- Regaining of flexibility
- Increased energy levels & less susceptibility to dis-ease
- A calmer more focused mind with the ability to control your stress levels
A system of health & exercise that benefits young & old that can be started at any age. It is not just an exercise programme – but a journey of self-discovery!
- On a physical level it can give you glowing health, on a mental level it helps relax your mind, may reduce stress levels and can make you feel more positive. Each time you practice the postures (asanas) you will notice a subtle difference in your strength and flexibility, you will begin to learn how to use your breathing to help open up areas of tension in your body and also to calm your busy mind.
- Yoga is a pathway to discovering more about yourself and you join it when and wherever is right for you and you progress at your own individual pace. It is completely non-competitive and you will come to realise that everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses and the essence of true yoga practice is to listen to what your body tells you.
- Stress is the enemy of our modern world and stress or tension literally strangles our bodies, making them more susceptible to disease. Yoga’s combination of postures and breath awareness enables us to smooth away our tensions, increase our strength and flexibility, strengthen our bones and joints, increase our oxygen uptake and thus brings us back to the state of “ease” and gives us more energy and vitality, something we all long for. Yoga is suitable for absolutely everyone and is taught in many varying styles.
What to expect….
A relaxed and informal, friendly atmosphere. No taking ourselves too seriously! Wear loose comfy clothes in layers and bring a bottle of water. I have everything else that you need!
If taking part on ZOOM please have a dedicated space to use free from obstructions and interruptions if possible! A Yoga mat and a cushion, blanket and some kind of strap would be useful but not always necessary.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for directions or if you have any questions.
For prices, payment methods, terms & conditions please see MIND BODY WEBSITE OR APP or download the document prices terms conditions etc April 21